Vitamin D deficiency
Vitamin D cialis without prescription deficiency has been associated with increased risk for cardiovascular disease.
A review published in the American Journal of Cardiology titled, The Role of Vitamin D in Cardiovascular Health
considers a variety of conditions associated with vitamin D deficiency. These include hypertension and peripheral artery disease.
The incidence of PAD was 80 percent higher in participants with the lowest vitamin D levels in a study of nearly 5,000 subjects from National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Source: Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.
Those most at risk in the UK are Asian males followed by women as they have evolved in warm, hot sunny climates and now many live in a countries where there is simply not enough sunshine to sustain the required levels of this hormone.
Vitamin D deficiency is a very common problem – more than half of the UK population has diovan mg drug insufficient levels of vitamin D. Vitamin D is mostly made in the skin by exposure to sunlight. Most foods contain very little vitamin D naturally, though some are fortified (enriched) with added vitamin D. Vitamin D is important for good health, growth and strong bones. Some people are more at risk of deficiency, in particular pregnant women, breast-fed babies and people with black or Asian skin types. Vitamin D supplements can be used in these groups to prevent vitamin D deficiency. Source patient.co.uk
Increase in insulin resistance and diabetes also are associated with vitamin D deficiency.
So are coronary artery disease and heart failure, along with cardiac arrhythmias.
There are a number of proposed mechanisms for each of these conditions, but nothing conclusive is known however if you are concerend then please send a message or subscribe to our newsletter and we will send you FREE a full report in Human Trials that were carried out in the USA on a product that
1. Produces AD-NO (Arginine Derived Nitric Oxide 1998 Nobel Prize).
2. NO-produced by the endothelial cell linings along 100,000 miles of blood vessels and capillaries in the human body.
3. Keeps blood vessels open, elastic and functioning properly.
4. Reverses the effects of ageing on the cardiovascular system.
5. Return your cardiovascular system to its youthful flexibility and health.
6. Reverses hypertension (high blood pressure).
7. Prevention BEFORE Intervention YOU CHOOSE Treat from the outside in? or Insides taken out?