Day 23 of My Journey from 64 to 65 and 262 reasons to choose ProArgi9+
262 REASONS WHY PROARGI-9+
From start to finish, ProArgi-9+ must pass 262 individual quality control tests before it is approved and released for consumption. From raw materials to the finished product, Synergy knows exactly what is in each product. Here is a look at a few tests used to guarantee that what you have is the best.
THIN LAYER CHROMATOGRAPHY
This test allows Synergy to “fingerprint” the raw material sample and compare it to a library of known standards. With this test, Synergy can identify the raw material and verify that all key components are present.
Samples of raw materials are burned at 700 degrees Celsius for one hour. Each herb and mineral have specific ash characteristics that can be identified with this test. If the ash content is significantly higher than expected, the presence of dirt or some other foreign material is suspected and the materials will fail the test.
A failed test will result in the raw material being rejected.
HIGH PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY
Extremely sensitive computerized instrumentation allows us to analyze the ingredients of ProArgi-9+. As a finished product, this test allows Synergy to guarantee that all label claims are met.
SYNERGY QUALITY GUARANTEE SCIENCE-BASED FORMULA
Backed by guaranteed quality, ProArgi-9+ contains the perfect combination of ingredients to optimize the body’s ability to enhance cardiovascular function.
- Pure, free-form l-arginine
- Superior to arginine HCl or AKG, which contain only fractional amounts of actual l-arginine by weight
- Converts to nitric oxide, which enhances blood flow and supports cardiovascular health
- Natural: isolated and purified from a fermentation process of natural ingredients
- Metabolizes to yield more l-arginine
- Significant source of polyphenols
- High in antioxidants, reduces LDL oxidation, and protects against artery damage
- Contains a more bioactive form of Vitamin D3, for proper calcium absorption
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function and inflammatory response
- Contains Vitamin K2, which has been shown to be more bioavailable and more efficacious in supporting bone mineral density than Vitamin K1
- Significantly improves arterial and cardiovascular health
- Plays an important role in preventing calcium from depositing in the arteries
- Prevents calcium deposition in soft tissues (vascular, heart, lung, kidney)
OTHER IMPORTANT INGREDIENTS
Folic Acid, Pomegranate, D-Ribose, Vitamins B6 and B12
#myjourneyfrom64to65 is starting with #PurifyKit #Smartmeal #SynergyWorlWide #ProArgi9+
The best way to reach me is on Twitter @CampbellB_Young
Join our Facebook Page Elite Health Group – Home | Facebook
Your experience may not be the same as what is described in any of our testimonials, reviews, or endorsements. Our information is only a shared experience by an individual and describes only that person’s experience using our products and is not a guarantee, promise, or reflection of the feelings and outcomes of every user.