Day 26 of My Journey from 64 to 65 ProArgi9+ Ingredients
I’m off to my Nurse today for a delayed annual health check at the surgery and full blood tests. The delay has been caused by a house move, change of practice and of course lockdown as surgeries were not carrying out routine appointments throughout this period. Before leaving I weighed in at 15st 2.4 lbs which is 92.3KG so at my height and age I need to be looking at a target weight of 80.74 KG. Although when I started on day one, I was around the 95KG mark so have managed to shed a few pounds already. Mainly by cutting out one meal a day but now for the serious stuff.
I will be supporting my efforts with a better diet, fitness, mainly walking and cycling and of course using the best and cleanest supplements that money can buy from #SynergyWorldWide, clinically validated and with a 100% – 90-day money back guarantee.
If you want to have a closer look at the flagship product, ProArgi9+ and the synergistic ingredients that make this product work so well here’s the list below.
Remember this is the only safe and legal way to help you to produce Nitric Oxide over a prolonged period throughout twenty-four hours including when we sleep.
- L-Arginine – 5G Arginine, also known as l-arginine, is an ?-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It contains an ?-amino group, an ?-carboxylic acid group, and a side chain consisting of a 3-carbon aliphatic straight chain ending in a guanidino group. At physiological pH, the carboxylic acid is deprotonated, the amino group is protonated, and the guanidino group is also protonated to give the guanidinium form, making arginine a charged, aliphatic amino acid. It is the precursor for the biosynthesis of nitric oxide. Used on its own it is not very effective but when combined with the rest of the ingredients in ProArgi9+ it becomes a game changer delivering a myriad of health benefits.
- L-Citrulline – 200MG Citrulline is produced as a by-product of the enzymatic production of nitric oxide from the amino acid arginine, catalysed by nitric oxide synthase. When used with L-Argine it helps to produce Nitric Oxide for up to 24 hours including when we sleep.
- Vitamin C – 60MG is a vitamin found in various foods and sold as a dietary supplement. It is used to prevent and treat scurvy. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters. It is required for the functioning of several enzymes and is important for immune system function. It also functions as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and many other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D? and vitamin D?. A stronger Immune System The human body’s immune system plays an important part in its ability to fight off viruses and disease-causing bacteria, as well as infections. When the immune system is weak, a person is more likely to become sick and develop the disease. A stronger immune system, however, helps to prevent the frequent occurrence of illness.
- Vitamin B6 – is an essential nutrient which can help with brain function and helps the brain communicate with other parts of the body more effectively.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement and a prescription medication. Vitamin B12 is required for the development, myelination, and function of the central nervous system; healthy red blood cell formation; and DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin K – Vitamin K refers to structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamers found in foods and marketed as dietary supplements. The human body requires vitamin K for post-synthesis modification of certain proteins that are required for blood coagulation or for controlling binding of calcium in bones and other tissues. In other words, supports healthy blood and can reduce risk of osteoporosis in those who are deficient in Vitamin K.
- Folic Acid – Folic acid is the man-made version of the vitamin folate (also known as vitamin B9).Folate helps the body make healthy red blood cells and is found in certain foods. Folic acid is used to: treat or prevent folate deficiency anaemia help your unborn baby’s brain, skull and spinal cord develop properly to avoid development problems (called neural tube defects) such as spina bifida help reduce side effects from methotrexate, a medicine used to treat severe arthritis, Crohn’s disease, or psoriasis
So, there you have it. As one Nitric Oxide expert, a professor I met in Germany back in 2010 said, “to buy the benefits from one single serving of ProArgi9+ individually you would need a suitcase to carry them in and be awake 24 hours a day to take the right amounts at the correct times”, now I know what it means when we say “convenience in a single serving” now that is an understatement if ever there was one.
#myjourneyfrom64to65 is starting with #PurifyKit #Smartmeal #SynergyWorlWide #ProArgi9+
The best way to reach me is on Twitter @CampbellB_Young
Join our Facebook Page Elite Health Group
Your experience may not be the same as what is described in any of our testimonials, reviews, or endorsements. Our information is only a shared experience by an individual and describes only that person’s experience using our products and is not a guarantee, promise, or reflection of the feelings and outcomes of every user.