Day 63 Nitric Oxide COVID-19
Whilst researching the positive effects that Nitric Oxide Therapy can have on a healthy cardiovascular system I found this article on the News Medical Website, a site which I have just found for the first time and will be reviewing in the days ahead for my own peace of mind. I am delighted that they have a base here in the UK which is great news. The article states that according to the researchers, a current study could form the basis for a prospective trial investigating the efficacy of nitric oxide as a coronavirus treatment. Yet, more studies are needed to support its use.
This grabbed my attention for two reasons. My interest in Nitric Oxide and ProArgi9+ and a BBC news article from 2020 that said a nasal spray containing Nitric Oxide was being developed as another weapon to tackle SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19. However, following a Which Report many of the sprays were withdrawn from the market simply because they findings whilst promising were conducted in labs and lacked human trials. That said there are now countless articles on the subject as more scientists are looking closer at this life-giving miracle molecule (NO) Nitric Oxide.
My own personal journey with Nitric Oxide started in 2004, prior to which I had no idea it even existed or the role it played in the cardiovascular system. This is what I discovered.
Nitric Oxide and L-Arginine headlines for me
- 1990’s-Dr Joseph Prendergast starts using L-Arginine on himself after a routine cat scan revealed advanced atherosclerosis, he was mid-forties at the time. His personal results led to him treating his own patients in the same way and was documented in his book, RX for Managing Health. I would encourage everyone to read this book.
- 1998- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1998 was awarded jointly to Robert F. Furchgott, Louis J. Ignarro and Ferid Murad “for their discoveries concerning nitric oxide as a signalling molecule in the cardiovascular system.” The pre-cursor to which is the semi essential amino acid L-Arginine
- 1999-Synergy WorldWide is launched in Japan by it’s founder Dan Higginson.
- 2004-I suffered a mild heart attack in Glasgow and four weeks later was given a clean bill of health but confined to prescription drugs for the rest of my life.
- 2005-following a private consultation which lead to an Angiogram I discovered I had been sent home with three severely blocked arteries none of which was picked up using ECG tests and treadmill stress tests. I had triple bypass surgery in July of that year.
- 2006-Unbeknown to me at the time, a company called Synergy WorldWide had started developing a food supplement that would be used to create Nitric Oxide safely in humans and with the ability to produce (NO) Nitric Oxide over extended periods throughout twenty-four hours.
- 2008-I am introduced to Synergy WorldWide and ProArgi9+ for the first time whilst working and living in Spain.
- 2009-ProArgi9+ is tested on Humans at a Heart Transplant Clinic in the U.S.A. the results are amazing.
Since then there have been further clinical trials conducted on ProArgi9+ and the formulation has been improved twice as a result. I’m also sure that the product which is tested 262 times before it’s released will be the subject of ongoing research by the PHD’s at The Hughes Center for Innovation and Research.
If you would like to know more about ProArgi9+ then drop me a message, I can also send you a copy of our e-book on Nitric Oxide Therapy and recommend other reading including more information on #MyGenticBody.
The best way to reach me is on Twitter @CampbellB_Young
Join our Facebook Page Elite Health Group
Naturally Increase Your Energy and Protect Your Cardiovascular Health with e9 and ProArgi9 from Synergy Worldwide!
To Order Today Click Here and open your free account!
Your experience may not be the same as what is described in any of our testimonials, reviews, or endorsements. Our information is only a shared experience by an individual and describes only that person’s experience using our products and is not a guarantee, promise, or reflection of the feelings and outcomes of every user. Nothing printed has been evaluated, assessed, approved, or endorsed by the FDA.