What lives inside you? –Change the gut and you can change the outcome #HealthyGut
What lives inside you? – Change the gut and you can change the outcome #HealthyGut
Another GMB news headline today was “too much salt can cause high blood pressure and lead to heart disease”. OMG groundbreaking news, really this is a drum that’s been so well banged I believe even smokers have now cut down on salt. What else is making the health news headlines this morning, nothing of not other than perhaps another push by someone potentially linked to “Big Pharma” to put 900,000 people who are admitted every year to hospital with chest and urinary tract infections on Statins because of their anti-inflammatory effect-really! Surely this is a “Statin to Far” as the headline said?
Here’s another section from our Microbiome eBook which covers inflammation and some natural ways to address the problem.
Here are our recommendations in order of importance:
- Eliminate all wheat products from your diet – this will immediately help you eliminate inflammation and dysbiosis. Choose gluten free products as much as possible.
- Reduce your sugar consumption – this will help you address inflammation and dysbiosis and reduce toxins that can contribute to leaky gut.
- Dramatically reduce your intake of vegetable oils – this will address inflammation and leaky gut. Most processed foods use vegetable oils. If you’re cooking with them, then stop. Instead, use omega-3 oils like extra-virgin olive oil.
- Limit your consumption of animal protein – this will help address dysbiosis.
- Limit your alcohol consumption – this will help address dysbiosis.
- Only use an antibiotic when necessary – this will help address dysbiosis.
- Only take medications when necessary – this will help address dysbiosis.
- Stop using oral contraceptives – for women this may be a challenge but tell the guy it’s time for him to start using condoms so that you can enjoy vibrant health and sex.
- Reduce your stress level – this will address all 3 E’s as it lowers inflammation, removes the potential for dysbiosis, and helps to prevent leaky gut.
- Get your needed sleep – this will address dysbiosis.
Change the gut and you can change the outcome #HealthyGut
At the end of next week, we will be giving away free copies of our ebook just email or call our freephone number at the end of this article.
Day 15 Food Diary
- Warm H2 Lemon Water
- Therapeutic Smoothie
- 3 x Probiotics
- 2 x Microbiome Detox
- Low GI Roll with Tuna Fish
- Fish Fingers and small portion of oven chips
- 2 x L-arginine sticks
- 3 x Magnesium supplements
.Why not drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send me a tweet to @CampbellB_Young
Call Free on 0800 1 707478